Jean Louis Haie
Jean-Louis is a passionate sustainable supply chain and social procurement advisor and trainer with 10+ years of international experience. After obtaining a Masters Degree in International Sustainable Development from the University of Brussels and a Masters Degree in International Trade from the University of Nantes, Jean-Louis started his career in the non for profit sector, where he conducted audits of fair trade supply chains and supported sustainable development advocacy and educational programs.
In 2008, Jean-Louis joined the French consultancy practice Factea Durable, where he specialised in sustainable procurement practices and advised blue chip companies from a wide variety of industries. In early 2013, Jean-Louis moved to Australia and started working as a Senior Consultant for PMMS Consulting Group, where he mainly led procurement transformation programs for major NSW Government agencies.
For the past three years, Jean-Louis has been leading Australia on the project of ISO20400, the first international guidance standard on sustainable procurement, to be published in early 2017. Inspired by the power of the standard to drive sustainable and measurable changes in organisations, Jean-Louis founded Planet Procurement, which provides advisory services, training and tools on ISO 20400 and sustainable procurement.
His skill set and project experience includes:
• Led sustainable procurement transformation programs for clients which include: Safran Group (Aeronautics), BPCE Group (Finance), MEDA Manufacturing (Pharma), Conseil General Finistère (Local council), ADEME (Government).
• Conducted category, supplier and sourcing country sustainability assessment programs for clients which include: SFR (Telecoms), Accor (Hotels), Eramet (Mining), MEDA Manufacturing (Pharma).
• Designed and facilitated sustainable procurement training programs for clients which include: RATP (Transport), BNP Paribas (Finance), Groupama (Insurance) SFR (Telecoms), Snecma (Aeronautics), Turbomeca (Aeronautics), ADEME (Government), Areva (Energy), RGO (Local councils).
• Provided sustainability advise and support on multiple sourcing activities which include: travel and catering for INRA (Research), facility management including waste, cleaning, logistics and gardening for CEA (Research), paper, office supplies, catering equipment, detergents, minor works for Champigny-sur-Marne (Government).
• Supported procurement transformation programs for several NSW Government agencies: Roads and Maritime Services, NSW Trains, Health Infrastructure, Ministry of Health, Transport Shared Services, Transport Infrastructure Services, Fire and Rescue. Support included areas such as policy and strategy, governance, category management, SRM, processes and systems, training.View all team members