Adriana Rosenfeld / translator
Adriana Rosenfeld is a researcher, independent advisor, author and speaker in the field of sustainable policy and practice. She has been a leader in social responsibility management,
recently responsible for the development of a tool aimed at helping organizations to find the keys to contribute to the resolution of current economic, social and environmental issues, in the light of social responsibility.
Her current portfolio includes:
– Universidad Nacional de Luján (UNLu) / Argentina
– Responsible for implementing a Technical Cooperation Agreement for the Study and Employment of IRAM standards (2012-)
– Coordinator of the Degree in Environmental Information (2010-)
– Deputy teacher in the Department of Social Sciences (2007-)
– Member of interdisciplinary teams of research, extension and technological linkage (2000-)
– Instituto Argentino de Normalización y Certificación (IRAM) / Argentina
– Coordinator for IRAM’s actions on sustainability at the International, Regional and National levels (2010-)
– Coordinator of the Mirror Committees on Sustainable procurement and Governance of organizations (2012-)
– Member of the international group ISO 26000 PPO SAG (Post Publication Organization / Stakeholder Advisory Group) (2011-)
– Co-leader for the Pan American Standards Commission (COPANT) / WG SR (2012-)
Her recent portfolio includes:
– Evaluator – Unit for the Development of the Special Projects / Ministry of Modernization/ Government of the Autonomous City of Buenos Aires / Argentina, granting recognitionto the 5 best Social Responsibility Plans presented by SMEs with business presence in the Autonomous City of Buenos Aires, within the framework of the CSR Incentive Program (2015)
– Advisor – Unit for the Development of the Special Projects / Ministry of Modernization/ Government of the Autonomous City of Buenos Aires / Argentina, implementation of the actions included in each of the plans presented by the SMEs winning the recognition of the contest “Incentive to Corporate Social Responsibility” (2015)
– Advisor – Unit for the Development of the Special Projects / Ministry of Modernization /Government of the Autonomous City of Buenos Aires / Argentina, adoption of the International Standard ISO 37120: 2014 – Sustainable development of communities (2014-2015)
– Co-Convener – ISO/TMB/WG SR/TG2 – responsible for the design and implementation of the communications policy of the ISO international working group in charge of the development of ISO 26000 (2006-2010)
– Member – IRAM – Argentine Mirror Committee ISO 26000 (2005-2010) Since 2000 Adriana.
– Leads interdisciplinary work teams responsible for the design and development of projects focused on sustainability in public and private organizations.
– Wrote working papers, books and articles for general and specialized publications and presented research papers and participated as a lecturer in numerous events.
– Is a postgraduate teacher at different universities on environmental, social responsibility and sustainability topics.View all team members